Self-service password reset for Windows & Mac OS X
Reduce password related calls by 30%* with Passworks
Passworks now provides multi-lingual capabilities and runs on the AssetStudio Platform, with a single, familiar user interface for many asset management functions that run optimally together as an holistic solution across the Windows and Mac OS X platforms.
- Passworks is an easy to use self-service solution that will help you to significantly reduce the costs associated with resetting Mac OS X and Windows Active Directory passwords.
- Users can securely reset their own password and continue working, lowering user downtime and freeing up valuable help desk resources
- Passworks utilises Web technologies and can be administered using any modern Web-browser.
- Administrators can define user registration and reset policies, configure alerting options and manage, deploy and configure the Passworks Client, all from a simple to use Web console.
- Through a simple change to the Login screen, users can quickly launch the Passworks Wizard and reset their password.
- A number of password reset tools require that users access a Web interface to reset their password. With Passworks users can reset their password from the Windows & Mac OS X Login Screen without having to use another PC or Mac.
- Using a simple challenge/response technique of users picking and answering a series of questions, users can securely reset their Active Directory password without having to contact your service desk