AssetStudio For Windows & Mac OS Apps Monitor
Provides the detailed software usage information you need to reduce overspend on software across your entire organization. Easily handles the requirements of both virtualized environments and the cloud.
- Improved security – discovering unauthorized software that could cause a security problem
- Reduced costs – uncover software that is not being used that can be re-harvested
- Optimized licenses – ensure users have the correct license type for their job
- Increased productivity – identify software that is not appropriate during work hours
Highly efficient and unique approach to monitoring
- On premise
- In the Cloud
- Internal Web-Apps
All the time, without requiring configuration. It provides a clear view of what has and hasn’t been used. It aggregates software usage on a daily basis and records the important information such as ‘has the software been used, by ‘who’, ‘when’ and on ‘what’ device. Statistics are calculated automatically to show usage over 3, 6 and 12 month periods or any other user-defined period that may be required.
The data collected is transformed into meaningful business intelligence via the in-built reporting engine. Decisions can be made safely to re-harvest software and the organization’s true operational software requirement be understood.
- Single source of accurate information – on software usage across the organization
- Out-of-the-box support for virtualization platforms – delivers accurate and comprehensive usage information across your virtualized environments
- Monitors the usage of all cloud apps – all of the time and does not require a specific list of applications to be pre-defined to be effective
- Automatically calculates statistics daily – to show usage over 3, 6 and 12 months periods, as well as any other period that you may require
- Can identify unused software – by device, user or a combination of the two, allowing organizations to re-harvest the software license, to use in other parts of the business, reducing unnecessary software spend. In-built, powerful reporting capability with easy-to-use UI quickly turns raw data into meaningful management information
- Supports Software License Optimization (SLO) – to reduce costs going forward on software – typically equates to as much as 30% (Forrester)
Create Access Control Policies That Ensure Corporate Governance And Licensing Rules