AssetStudio For Windows & Mac OS
Software Asset Management For The Mac OS Platform
With real-time business intelligence, AssetStudio for Windows & Mac OS provides the same intuitive user interface to all system administrators, removing the need for dedicated resources or extensive training.
It delivers a rich, enterprise-level feature set for the Mac OS platform that offers:
- Hardware and software inventory
- Software distribution
- Application usage metering
- Application access control
- Software asset management
- Software license optimization
It’s Not A Phone
AssetStudio for Windows & Mac OS delivers a rich, enterprise-level solution for the complete management of hardware and Software License Optimization (SLO) on the Mac OS platform.
What’s Out There?
The advanced agent and agent-less AssetStudio for Windows & Mac OSi inventorymodule provides accurate and up-to-date information on all Mac OS devices, both on the corporate network and over the Internet, enabling administrators to maintain a view of what assets they have, where they are, who is using them, the services they support, what they cost and how they are configured.
Distribute Software And Centrally Control Systems
The AssetStudio for Windows & Mac OS distribution module can add or remove any software, enable or disable options, be utilized for scheduled tasks or on-demand and even perform actions like adding printers, reducing the need for desk-side visits, guaranteeing the consistency of installed applications and increasing ‘first-time fix’ performance.
The centralized control and speed with which IT staff can respond with fixes and updates results in smoother IT service delivery.
Maintain Control Of Software Licensing
This removes the management overhead and specialist licensing knowledge otherwise required to manually work through your organization’s software license entitlement and apply the multitude of upgrade, downgrade, access and usage rights to all of the software products installed within the business to ensure maximum value is achieved from the investment.
The AssetStudio for Windows & Mac OS licensing moduleprovides a powerful utility to easily import official vendor license entitlement data with a few clicks, have the complex reconciliation process performed automatically and the resulting Effective Licence Position (ELP) presented in a clear and meaningful user interface, with data readily available and shared easily in a convenient range of reporting formats to ensure stakeholders remain informed.
Is Software Actually Being Used…?
TheAssetStudiofor Windows & Mac OS AppsMonitor module aggregates software usage on a daily basis and records the important information such as ‘has the software been used’, by ‘who’, ‘when’, ‘and on ‘what’ device. Statistics are calculated automatically to show usage over 3, 6 and 12 month periods or any other user-defined period that may be required and the data transformed into meaningful business intelligence via the Acquantia reporting engine. Decisions can be safely made to re-harvest software and the organization’s true operational software requirement be understood.
Control Access To Applications
Business Intelligence Reporting
- Report on hardware and software assets by specific criteria
- Identify assets for upgrade and retirement – OS migrations etc
- Identify top hardware vendors, software vendors, coverage of ITAM solution and exposure
- Over license, surplus, financial value of ‘waste’
- License shortfalls, financial value of ‘risk‘ compliance by Vendor, Product, Version
- ‘Real-time’ compliance reports by complete business or individual lines of business and departments
- Usage reports that identify candidates for software removal known as ‘re-harvesting’
- Financial impact of cost avoidance through ‘re-harvesting
- Trend reports/graphs to show progress over time
Find The Information You NeedControl Access To Applications