WinMagic – SecureDoc For Windows
Standalone / Unmanaged?
Delivering The Best Full Disk Encryption For Small Business
SecureDoc Standalone For Windows Advantages
- Enterprise class security for individual PCs
- Seamless upgrade to Enterprise Edition when required
- Flexibility & Control over how and what you share and who can see it
- Secure network folders from prying eyes with File & Folder Encryption
- Reduce overall risk to your business from loss or theft
SecureDoc is ready to support all of your encryption needs now and well into the future.
File And Folder Encryption (FFE)
For added security and peace of mind, SecureDoc also offers multiple ways for users to authenticate. Whether it’s a password in the pre-boot environment, a fingerprint sensor, smart card or token, SecureDoc can manage and ensure the authentication requirements you need are available and ensure maximum security.
SecureDoc uses a FIPS 140-2 certified AES 256-bit cryptographic engine to encrypt data and is Common Criteria EAL4 certified by the Communications Security Establishment. SecureDoc encrypts the entire hard drive (full-disk encryption) on a sector-by-sector basis.
Removable Media Container Encryption (RMCE)