Market leading and comprehensive cloud-based platform for automated and continuous vulnerability assessment. The platform is suitable for all industries, no matter the size of the organization, and scans for an ever-increasing number of vulnerabilities in networks, systems, web applications, APIs, cloud services, and cloud infrastructure. Local scanning is done using one or several Scanner Appliances that are installed in your virtual environment.
Manage the service easily and efficiently with our web-based control panel Security Center, were you, your colleagues, and IT partner work with vulnerabilities. Larger organizations and partners are offered the possibility to create their own structure with several Security Centers with the help of our tool web-based portal Organizer
Includes several powerful tools that enable you to effectively work with vulnerabilities, whether you have a smaller number or thousands, such as Asset Management, Vulnerability Manager, Continuous Monitoring, and remediation.
Offers a number of possibilities for integrations with other solutions. The Platform API makes it possible to integrate with e.g. CI/CD and SIEM products. There are also ready-made solutions for integration with e.g. Jira and Slack. You can also
use Webhooks for integration with a variety of systems.
- Complete cloud-based platform for vulnerability management of networks, systems and web application, API:s, cloud services and cloud infrastructure.
- Over 68 000 vulnerability tests
- Vulnerability Manager – administration of vulnerabilities
- Asset Management – automated asset management
- Continuous Monitoring – automated monitoring of vulnerabilities, changes and compliance
- Integration with Jira, Slack and Webhooks
- API for programmatic integration with e.g. SIEM and CI/CD products
- Extensive login security, e.g. combinations of 2FA and trusted networks
- Traceability with audit log
- Customizable dashboards
- Detailed device register (servers, computers, etc.)
- Alarms and notifications
- Reports in a variety of formats such as PDF, HTML and CSV
- Compliance reports for PCI, GDPR, NIS, OWASP, ISO/IEC 27001, PDPA, HIPAA and SOX
- CIS benchmarks (Center for Internet Security)
- Automated and policy-based remediation